Sep 17, 2015

Garlic Apple Cider Vinaigrette

I love eating salads but there is a lot of sugar in the store bought dressings that I own.  I need to go out and find some good ones to replace what I have but I haven't done that yet.  Shopping with two kiddos is no joke - pretty much becomes my workout for the day!

I was looking for some easy dressings to make on Pinterest and found one from Skinny Mom that I went off of to create my own.  This vinaigrette was simple, easy, fast and DELICIOUS!  Already had all the ingredients - my kind of recipe!



Garlic Apple Cider Vinaigrette
  • 1 cup olive oil
  • 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
  • 4 cloves of fresh garlic
  • 1.5 tsp kosher salt
  • 1 Tbsp black pepper
  • 3 Tbsp yellow mustard
Mix those up and boom!  Done!  So so good and I just can't get enough of it!  I have been eating mine on a bed of spinach with some broccoli, carrots, boiled egg and chicken.  Does not disappoint!



Also, I like to make my salads in a tupperware so I can put the lid on and shake it!  Makes the dressing cover everything evenly.  Gotta love that!  I'll probably have this for lunch again today.  Too good to quit!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment