Jun 28, 2012

Feed the Craving

If you don't have The Biggest Loser Cookbook, I highly suggest that you get it!  I checked this book out from the library once and I fell in love with it!  There are so many amazing recipes in it.  They are delicious and so healthy for you, I love them!

I've already posted about a couple of the recipes, the meatball one and the sweet potato fries recipe.  My favorite things about this cookbook are:

* over 125 healthy recipes
* kid friendly (also Katie friendly... I'm a picky eater)
* Calls for easy ingredients that you have actually heard of!
* Quick and easy meals for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and desserts!
* Gives the serving size and nutritional info so you know what you are eating.

I had one of these recipes today to satisfy a sweets craving.  This is one of my favorite snacks.  I've also had it for breakfast and a after workout snack.  It's so easy and it's delicious!  You have to give this one a try!

Banana, peanut butter, yogurt, topped with granola... (I like to use Kashi cereal).
Then you're done!  I've tried this recipe with lots of different yogurt flavors.  The recipe calls for Boston Cream Pie... that one is good for a dessert.  For breakfast or a snack I like to use strawberry or strawberry/banana yogurt.  So so good!

So be sure to get The Biggest Loser Cookbook, it's less than $9 so it's budget friendly!  Or check it out from the library and try it out for yourself!



No comments:

Post a Comment