Jun 2, 2012

Weekly Goals

As I'm working on my own journey to being as fit and healthy as I can, I'll be posting about nutrition, what my eating plan is, what my workout schedule is, and how I'm dong with all of these things.  I've had so much success so far (down 29 pounds) and I'm excited to share what I've learned about eating and exercising in a healthy, realistic, and affordable way!

In addition to posting these things, I would like to have weekly goals.  These goals will target a specific thing so hopefully I can start making these goals turn into healthy habits.  I'll be posting these goals each Monday and report how I'm doing, and give tips for success that have worked for me.  This coming week I will be focusing on sleep.  More on that on Monday but start thinking of what your new sleep goals could be for next week!  See you all then!

No comments:

Post a Comment